Nucleation-based prediction of the protein folding rate and its correlation with the folding nucleus size
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 12, pages 2711–2727, December 2012
How to Cite
Galzitskaya, O. V. and Glyakina, A. V. (2012), Nucleation-based prediction of the protein folding rate and its correlation with the folding nucleus size. Proteins, 80: 2711–2727. doi: 10.1002/prot.24156
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2012 04:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 11-04-00763
- Russian Academy of Sciences (programs "Molecular and Cell Biology". Grant Number: 01200959110
- Russian Academy of Sciences ("Fundamental Sciences to Medicine")
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!