Priyadarshi Satpati's current address is Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of Uppsala, Sweden
Nucleotide recognition by the initiation factor aIF5B: Free energy simulations of a neoclassical GTPase †
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 12, pages 2742–2757, December 2012
How to Cite
Simonson, T. and Satpati, P. (2012), Nucleotide recognition by the initiation factor aIF5B: Free energy simulations of a neoclassical GTPase . Proteins, 80: 2742–2757. doi: 10.1002/prot.24158
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 01:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!