Maria Nagy's current address is Yale University School of Medicine and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
Flexible connection of the N-terminal domain in ClpB modulates substrate binding and the aggregate reactivation efficiency †
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 12, pages 2758–2768, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, T., Ploetz, E. A., Nagy, M., Doyle, S. M., Wickner, S., Smith, P. E. and Zolkiewski, M. (2012), Flexible connection of the N-terminal domain in ClpB modulates substrate binding and the aggregate reactivation efficiency . Proteins, 80: 2758–2768. doi: 10.1002/prot.24159
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 01:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01GM079277
- Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station; Contribution. Grant Number: 12-234-J
- KSU NSF. Grant Number: GK-12
- NSF. Grant Number: DGE-0841414
- NSF GRF
- NSF. Grant Number: DGE-0750823
- Center for Basic Cancer Research
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH
- National Cancer Institute
- Center for Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!