Folding of multidomain proteins: Biophysical consequences of tethering even in apparently independent folding
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 12, pages 2780–2798, December 2012
How to Cite
Arviv, O. and Levy, Y. (2012), Folding of multidomain proteins: Biophysical consequences of tethering even in apparently independent folding. Proteins, 80: 2780–2798. doi: 10.1002/prot.24161
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 01:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2012
- The Kimmelman Center for Macromolecular Assemblies
- The Israeli Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!