Combining coarse-grained nonbonded and atomistic bonded interactions for protein modeling
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 81–92, January 2013
How to Cite
Zacharias, M. (2013), Combining coarse-grained nonbonded and atomistic bonded interactions for protein modeling. Proteins, 81: 81–92. doi: 10.1002/prot.24164
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 04:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: Za-153/5-3
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratories (PNNL). Grant Number: st44711
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!