Combining coarse-grained nonbonded and atomistic bonded interactions for protein modeling
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 81–92, January 2013
How to Cite
Zacharias, M. (2013), Combining coarse-grained nonbonded and atomistic bonded interactions for protein modeling. Proteins, 81: 81–92. doi: 10.1002/prot.24164
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 04:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: Za-153/5-3
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratories (PNNL). Grant Number: st44711
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.