Konuma's present address is Suntory Foundation for Life Sciences, Wakayamadai 1-1-1, Shimamoto-cho, Mishima-gun, Osaka 618-8503, Japan
Principal component analysis of chemical shift perturbation data of a multiple-ligand-binding system for elucidation of respective binding mechanism
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 107–118, January 2013
How to Cite
Konuma, T., Lee, Y.-H., Goto, Y. and Sakurai, K. (2013), Principal component analysis of chemical shift perturbation data of a multiple-ligand-binding system for elucidation of respective binding mechanism. Proteins, 81: 107–118. doi: 10.1002/prot.24166
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sports (Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research to K.S.)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science to Young Scientists (fellowships to T.K.)
- The Global COE Program “Global Education and Research Center for Bio-Environmental Chemistry” of Osaka University (to T.K.).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!