Konuma's present address is Suntory Foundation for Life Sciences, Wakayamadai 1-1-1, Shimamoto-cho, Mishima-gun, Osaka 618-8503, Japan
Principal component analysis of chemical shift perturbation data of a multiple-ligand-binding system for elucidation of respective binding mechanism
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 107–118, January 2013
How to Cite
Konuma, T., Lee, Y.-H., Goto, Y. and Sakurai, K. (2013), Principal component analysis of chemical shift perturbation data of a multiple-ligand-binding system for elucidation of respective binding mechanism. Proteins, 81: 107–118. doi: 10.1002/prot.24166
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sports (Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research to K.S.)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science to Young Scientists (fellowships to T.K.)
- The Global COE Program “Global Education and Research Center for Bio-Environmental Chemistry” of Osaka University (to T.K.).
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.