Small-angle X-ray scattering reveals architecture and A2B2 stoichiometry of the UvrA–UvrB DNA damage sensor
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 132–139, January 2013
How to Cite
Pakotiprapha, D. and Jeruzalmi, D. (2013), Small-angle X-ray scattering reveals architecture and A2B2 stoichiometry of the UvrA–UvrB DNA damage sensor. Proteins, 81: 132–139. doi: 10.1002/prot.24170
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2012 07:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB 0918161
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM084162, CA100742
- U.S.. Grant Number: DOE under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!