Swfoldrate: Predicting protein folding rates from amino acid sequence with sliding window method
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 140–148, January 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, X., Xiao, X., Wu, Z.-c., Wang, P. and Lin, W.-z. (2013), Swfoldrate: Predicting protein folding rates from amino acid sequence with sliding window method. Proteins, 81: 140–148. doi: 10.1002/prot.24171
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2012 07:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31260273, 60961003, 61261027
- Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 210116
- Province National Natural Science Foundation of JiangXi. Grant Numbers: 2010GZS0122, 2010GQS0127, 20114BAB211013
- Department of Education of JiangXi Province. Grant Numbers: GJJ11557, GJJ12490
- Jiangxi Provincial Foundation for Leaders of Disciplines in Science. Grant Number: 20113BCB22008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!