Separability between overall and internal motion: A protein folding problem
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 12, pages 2645–2651, December 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, E. (2012), Separability between overall and internal motion: A protein folding problem. Proteins, 80: 2645–2651. doi: 10.1002/prot.24175
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2012 05:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- The Rieveschl Endowment for the Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!