Loop prediction for a GPCR homology model: Algorithms and results
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 214–228, February 2013
How to Cite
Goldfeld, D. A., Zhu, K., Beuming, T. and Friesner, R. A. (2013), Loop prediction for a GPCR homology model: Algorithms and results. Proteins, 81: 214–228. doi: 10.1002/prot.24178
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2012 06:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: DGE-07-07425
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!