Toward optimal fragment generations for ab initio protein structure assembly
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 229–239, February 2013
How to Cite
Xu, D. and Zhang, Y. (2013), Toward optimal fragment generations for ab initio protein structure assembly. Proteins, 81: 229–239. doi: 10.1002/prot.24179
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2012 04:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- NSF Career Award. Grant Number: DBI 1027394
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Numbers: GM083107, GM084222
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!