Toward optimal fragment generations for ab initio protein structure assembly
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 229–239, February 2013
How to Cite
Xu, D. and Zhang, Y. (2013), Toward optimal fragment generations for ab initio protein structure assembly. Proteins, 81: 229–239. doi: 10.1002/prot.24179
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2012 04:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- NSF Career Award. Grant Number: DBI 1027394
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Numbers: GM083107, GM084222
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.