Coarse-grained and all-atom modeling of structural states and transitions in hemoglobin
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 240–252, February 2013
How to Cite
Tekpinar, M. and Zheng, W. (2013), Coarse-grained and all-atom modeling of structural states and transitions in hemoglobin. Proteins, 81: 240–252. doi: 10.1002/prot.24180
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 08:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 0835292N
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0952736
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PROT_24180_sm_SuppMovie1.mpg||486K||Supporting Information Movie 1.|
|PROT_24180_sm_SuppMovie2.mpg||497K||Supporting Information Movie 2.|
|PROT_24180_sm_SuppMovie3.mpg||459K||Supporting Information Movie 3.|
|PROT_24180_sm_SuppMovie4.mpg||443K||Supporting Information Movie 4.|
|PROT_24180_sm_SuppMovie5.mpg||760K||Supporting Information Movie 5.|
|PROT_24180_sm_SuppMovie6.mpg||5635K||Supporting Information Movie 6.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.