The coordinates of the Pf Csx1 structure together with the corresponding structure factors have been deposited in the Protein Data Bank with the accession code of 4EOG.
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 261–270, February 2013
How to Cite
Kim, Y. K., Kim, Y.-G. and Oh, B.-H. (2013), Crystal structure and nucleic acid-binding activity of the CRISPR-associated protein Csx1 of Pyrococcus furiosus. Proteins, 81: 261–270. doi: 10.1002/prot.24183
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest with respect to this study.
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 05:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Marine Extreme Genome Research Center Program of the Ministry of Land, Transportation Maritime Affairs of the Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!