HIV-1 ENV gp120 structural determinants for peptide triazole dual receptor site antagonism
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 271–290, February 2013
How to Cite
Tuzer, F., Madani, N., Kamanna, K., Zentner, I., LaLonde, J., Holmes, A., Upton, E., Rajagopal, S., McFadden, K., Contarino, M., Sodroski, J. and Chaiken, I. (2013), HIV-1 ENV gp120 structural determinants for peptide triazole dual receptor site antagonism. Proteins, 81: 271–290. doi: 10.1002/prot.24184
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 06:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: P01 GM 56550
- Ragon Institute of MGH, MIT and Harvard
- the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative
- the Center for HIV/AIDS Vaccine Immunology
- the late William F. McCarty-Cooper
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.