Solution structures of polcalcin Phl p 7 in three ligation states: Apo-, hemi-Mg2+-bound, and fully Ca2+-bound
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 300–315, February 2013
How to Cite
Henzl, M. T., Sirianni, A. G., Wycoff, W. G., Tan, A. and Tanner, J. J. (2013), Solution structures of polcalcin Phl p 7 in three ligation states: Apo-, hemi-Mg2+-bound, and fully Ca2+-bound. Proteins, 81: 300–315. doi: 10.1002/prot.24186
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 06:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: MCB0543476, DBI-0070359
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM57289
- University of Missouri Research Board
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!