Solution NMR structure of a sheddase inhibitor prodomain from the malarial parasite Plasmodium falciparum
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 12, pages 2810–2817, December 2012
How to Cite
He, Y., Chen, Y., Oganesyan, N., Ruan, B., O'Brochta, D., Bryan, P. N. and Orban, J. (2012), Solution NMR structure of a sheddase inhibitor prodomain from the malarial parasite Plasmodium falciparum. Proteins, 80: 2810–2817. doi: 10.1002/prot.24187
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 06:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- University of Maryland Seed Grant Program
- W. M. Keck Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.