Simulation of the mutation F76del on the von Hippel–Lindau tumor suppressor protein: Mechanism of the disease and implications for drug development
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 349–363, February 2013
How to Cite
Limaverde-Sousa, G., de Andrade Barreto, E., Ferreira, C. G. and Cláudio Casali-da-Rocha, J. (2013), Simulation of the mutation F76del on the von Hippel–Lindau tumor suppressor protein: Mechanism of the disease and implications for drug development. Proteins, 81: 349–363. doi: 10.1002/prot.24191
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 05:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
- Programa Nacional de Pós-Doutorado (CAPES/PNPD), Brazil. Grant Number: PNPD 02954/09-5.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!