Prediction, refinement, and persistency of transmembrane helix dimers in lipid bilayers using implicit and explicit solvent/lipid representations: Microsecond molecular dynamics simulations of ErbB1/B2 and EphA1
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 365–376, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Sodt, A. J., Venable, R. M., Pastor, R. W. and Buck, M. (2013), Prediction, refinement, and persistency of transmembrane helix dimers in lipid bilayers using implicit and explicit solvent/lipid representations: Microsecond molecular dynamics simulations of ErbB1/B2 and EphA1. Proteins, 81: 365–376. doi: 10.1002/prot.24192
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- ARRA Supplement to NIH. Grant Numbers: R01GM073071, R01GM092851, T32DK007470
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- Teragrid. Grant Number: TG-MCB070074N
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MCB110023P, RC2GM0933307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!