Prediction, refinement, and persistency of transmembrane helix dimers in lipid bilayers using implicit and explicit solvent/lipid representations: Microsecond molecular dynamics simulations of ErbB1/B2 and EphA1
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 365–376, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Sodt, A. J., Venable, R. M., Pastor, R. W. and Buck, M. (2013), Prediction, refinement, and persistency of transmembrane helix dimers in lipid bilayers using implicit and explicit solvent/lipid representations: Microsecond molecular dynamics simulations of ErbB1/B2 and EphA1. Proteins, 81: 365–376. doi: 10.1002/prot.24192
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- ARRA Supplement to NIH. Grant Numbers: R01GM073071, R01GM092851, T32DK007470
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- Teragrid. Grant Number: TG-MCB070074N
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MCB110023P, RC2GM0933307
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.