Sequence recombination improves target specificity in a redesigned collagen peptide abc-type heterotrimer
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 386–393, March 2013
How to Cite
Giddu, S., Xu, F. and Nanda, V. (2013), Sequence recombination improves target specificity in a redesigned collagen peptide abc-type heterotrimer. Proteins, 81: 386–393. doi: 10.1002/prot.24194
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: DP2 OD006478-01
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0907273
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!