Regulatory mechanism of the light-activable allosteric switch LOV–TAP for the control of DNA binding: A computer simulation study
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 394–405, March 2013
How to Cite
Peter, E., Dick, B. and Baeurle, S. A. (2013), Regulatory mechanism of the light-activable allosteric switch LOV–TAP for the control of DNA binding: A computer simulation study. Proteins, 81: 394–405. doi: 10.1002/prot.24196
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) through the Research Training Group GRK 640 “Sensory photoreceptors in natural and artificial systems” as well as the Research Training Group GRK 1626 “Chemical photocatalysis.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!