High resolution crystal structure of Sco5413, a widespread actinomycete MarR family transcriptional regulator of unknown function
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 176–182, January 2013
How to Cite
Holley, T. A., Stevenson, C. E. M., Bibb, M. J. and Lawson, D. M. (2013), High resolution crystal structure of Sco5413, a widespread actinomycete MarR family transcriptional regulator of unknown function. Proteins, 81: 176–182. doi: 10.1002/prot.24197
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (a studentship to TAH, and grant BB/J004561/1 to the John Innes Centre)
- John Innes Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!