High resolution crystal structure of Sco5413, a widespread actinomycete MarR family transcriptional regulator of unknown function
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 176–182, January 2013
How to Cite
Holley, T. A., Stevenson, C. E. M., Bibb, M. J. and Lawson, D. M. (2013), High resolution crystal structure of Sco5413, a widespread actinomycete MarR family transcriptional regulator of unknown function. Proteins, 81: 176–182. doi: 10.1002/prot.24197
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (a studentship to TAH, and grant BB/J004561/1 to the John Innes Centre)
- John Innes Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.