Crystal structure of human multiple copies in T-cell lymphoma-1 oncoprotein
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 519–525, March 2013
How to Cite
Tempel, W., Dimov, S., Tong, Y., Park, H.-W. and Hong, B. S. (2013), Crystal structure of human multiple copies in T-cell lymphoma-1 oncoprotein. Proteins, 81: 519–525. doi: 10.1002/prot.24198
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 04:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Structural Genomics Consortium, a registered charity that receives funds from the Canadian Institutes for Health Research
- The Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Genome Canada through the Ontario Genomics Institute
- Karolinska Institutet
- The Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- The Ontario Innovation Trust
- The Ontario Ministry for Research and Innovation
- Merck & Co., Inc
- The Novartis Research Foundation
- The Swedish Agency for Innovation Systems
- The Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
- The Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 1097737
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: Y1-GM-1104
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!