Yong-Ning Xin, Yuqi Zhao, and Zhong-Hua Lin contributed equally to this work.
Molecular dynamics simulation of PNPLA3 I148M polymorphism reveals reduced substrate access to the catalytic cavity†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 406–414, March 2013
How to Cite
Xin, Y.-N., Zhao, Y., Lin, Z.-H., Jiang, X., Xuan, S.-Y. and Huang, J. (2013), Molecular dynamics simulation of PNPLA3 I148M polymorphism reveals reduced substrate access to the catalytic cavity. Proteins, 81: 406–414. doi: 10.1002/prot.24199
Author Contributions: Yong-Ning Xin, Yuqi Zhao and Zhong-Hua Lin conceived, designed, and performed the experiments. Xiangjun Jiang analyzed the results and revised the manuscript. Shi-Ying Xuan and Jingfei Huang supervised the work and wrote the manuscript with support from all authors.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 04:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31123005, 81170337
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: Y002731071
- Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation, China. Grant Number: ZR2009CM015
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB941300
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.