This work was performed at Xi'an Jiaotong University, People's Republic of China.
Structural features of cholesteryl ester transfer protein: A molecular dynamics simulation study†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 415–425, March 2013
How to Cite
Lei, D., Zhang, X., Jiang, S., Cai, Z., Rames, M. J., Zhang, L., Ren, G. and Zhang, S. (2013), Structural features of cholesteryl ester transfer protein: A molecular dynamics simulation study. Proteins, 81: 415–425. doi: 10.1002/prot.24200
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 04:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11074196
- Cultivation Fund of the Key Scientific and Technical Innovation Project, Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 708082
- Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the United States Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- National Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01HL115153
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.