Role of tyrosine hot-spot residues at the interface of colicin E9 and immunity protein 9: A comparative free energy simulation study
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 461–468, March 2013
How to Cite
Luitz, M. P. and Zacharias, M. (2013), Role of tyrosine hot-spot residues at the interface of colicin E9 and immunity protein 9: A comparative free energy simulation study. Proteins, 81: 461–468. doi: 10.1002/prot.24203
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SFB1035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!