Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Structure refinement of protein model decoys requires accurate side-chain placement †
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Published 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 469–478, March 2013
How to Cite
Olson, M. A. and Lee, M. S. (2013), Structure refinement of protein model decoys requires accurate side-chain placement . Proteins, 81: 469–478. doi: 10.1002/prot.24204
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- U.S. Department of Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Grant Numbers: TMTI0004_09_714_BH_T, CBCALL12–LS6–2–0036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!