Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Structure refinement of protein model decoys requires accurate side-chain placement †
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
Published 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 469–478, March 2013
How to Cite
Olson, M. A. and Lee, M. S. (2013), Structure refinement of protein model decoys requires accurate side-chain placement . Proteins, 81: 469–478. doi: 10.1002/prot.24204
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- U.S. Department of Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Grant Numbers: TMTI0004_09_714_BH_T, CBCALL12–LS6–2–0036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!