Crystal structure of 6-guanidinohexanoyl trypsin near the optimum pH reveals the acyl-enzyme intermediate to be deacylated
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 526–530, March 2013
How to Cite
Masuda, Y., Nitanai, Y., Mizutani, R. and Noguchi, S. (2013), Crystal structure of 6-guanidinohexanoyl trypsin near the optimum pH reveals the acyl-enzyme intermediate to be deacylated. Proteins, 81: 526–530. doi: 10.1002/prot.24206
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2012 01:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!