Understanding the basis of a class of paradoxical mutations in AraC through simulations
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 490–498, March 2013
How to Cite
Damjanovic, A., Miller, B. T. and Schleif, R. (2013), Understanding the basis of a class of paradoxical mutations in AraC through simulations. Proteins, 81: 490–498. doi: 10.1002/prot.24207
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2012 01:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: 1021031
- NIH, NHLBI, Open Science Grid
- National Science Foundation and the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!