Starting-structure dependence of nanosecond timescale intersubstate transitions and reproducibility of MD-derived order parameters
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 499–509, March 2013
How to Cite
Zeiske, T., Stafford, K. A., Friesner, R. A. and Palmer, A. G. (2013), Starting-structure dependence of nanosecond timescale intersubstate transitions and reproducibility of MD-derived order parameters. Proteins, 81: 499–509. doi: 10.1002/prot.24209
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2012 01:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM 50291, GM 40526
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.