Mikhail A. Zhukovsky and Po-Hsien Lee contributed equally to this work.
Putative cholesterol-binding sites in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) coreceptors CXCR4 and CCR5
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 555–567, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhukovsky, M. A., Lee, P.-H., Ott, A. and Helms, V. (2013), Putative cholesterol-binding sites in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) coreceptors CXCR4 and CCR5. Proteins, 81: 555–567. doi: 10.1002/prot.24211
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2012 01:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!