Mikhail A. Zhukovsky and Po-Hsien Lee contributed equally to this work.
Putative cholesterol-binding sites in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) coreceptors CXCR4 and CCR5
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 555–567, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhukovsky, M. A., Lee, P.-H., Ott, A. and Helms, V. (2013), Putative cholesterol-binding sites in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) coreceptors CXCR4 and CCR5. Proteins, 81: 555–567. doi: 10.1002/prot.24211
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2012 01:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.