Thermodynamics of binding by calmodulin correlates with target peptide α-helical propensity
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 607–612, April 2013
How to Cite
Dunlap, T. B., Kirk, J. M., Pena, E. A., Yoder, M. S. and Creamer, T. P. (2013), Thermodynamics of binding by calmodulin correlates with target peptide α-helical propensity. Proteins, 81: 607–612. doi: 10.1002/prot.24215
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- American Heart Association
- Kentucky Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: KSEF-148-502-08-227
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0843551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!