LabCaS: Labeling calpain substrate cleavage sites from amino acid sequence using conditional random fields
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 622–634, April 2013
How to Cite
Fan, Y.-X., Zhang, Y. and Shen, H.-B. (2013), LabCaS: Labeling calpain substrate cleavage sites from amino acid sequence using conditional random fields. Proteins, 81: 622–634. doi: 10.1002/prot.24217
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61222306, 91130033, 61175024
- Shanghai Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 11JC1404800
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of PR China. Grant Number: 201048
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0330
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University Innovation Fund for Postgraduates, the National Science Foundation Career Award. Grant Number: DBI 0746198
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Numbers: GM083107, GM084222
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!