Disclaimer: Its contents are solely the responsibility of the author and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIAMS, NIH, or CLRA.
Deriving how far structural information is transmitted through parallel homodimeric coiled-coils: A correlation analysis of helical staggers†
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 635–643, April 2013
How to Cite
Brown, J. H. (2013), Deriving how far structural information is transmitted through parallel homodimeric coiled-coils: A correlation analysis of helical staggers. Proteins, 81: 635–643. doi: 10.1002/prot.24218
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 NOV 2012 06:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- NIH/NIAMS. Grant Number: AR017346 (Carolyn Cohen)
- Children's Leukemia Research Association (CLRA) (JHB)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PROT_24218_sm_SuppFig1.pdf||1356K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|PROT_24218_sm_SuppFig2.pdf||1238K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.