Hua Li's current address is Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390
Crystal structure of decaprenylphosphoryl-β- D-ribose 2'-epimerase from Mycobacterium smegmatis †
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 538–543, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, H. and Jogl, G. (2013), Crystal structure of decaprenylphosphoryl-β- D-ribose 2'-epimerase from Mycobacterium smegmatis . Proteins, 81: 538–543. doi: 10.1002/prot.24220
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2012 03:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P20RR15578
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!