Disorder and order in unfolded and disordered peptides and proteins: A view derived from tripeptide conformational analysis. I. Tripeptides with long and predominantly hydrophobic side chains
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 955–967, June 2013
How to Cite
Schweitzer-Stenner, R., Hagarman, A., Toal, S., Mathieu, D. and Schwalbe, H. (2013), Disorder and order in unfolded and disordered peptides and proteins: A view derived from tripeptide conformational analysis. I. Tripeptides with long and predominantly hydrophobic side chains. Proteins, 81: 955–967. doi: 10.1002/prot.24225
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 05:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: Chem 0804492
- REU. Grant Number: 0939972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!