Coordinates and structure factors have been deposited under accession codes 3ETF (apo-structure) and 3EFV (NAD+ complex).
Structure and activity of the NAD(P)+-dependent succinate semialdehyde dehydrogenase YneI from Salmonella typhimurium†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1031–1041, June 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, H., Beliavsky, A., Tchigvintsev, A., Brunzelle, J. S., Brown, G., Flick, R., Evdokimova, E., Wawrzak, Z., Mahadevan, R., Anderson, W. F., Savchenko, A. and Yakunin, A. F. (2013), Structure and activity of the NAD(P)+-dependent succinate semialdehyde dehydrogenase YneI from Salmonella typhimurium. Proteins, 81: 1031–1041. doi: 10.1002/prot.24227
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 05:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Government of Canada through Genome Canada and Ontario Genomics Institute. Grant Number: 2009-OGI-ABC-1405 (to R.M., A.S., and A.F.Y.)
- NSERC Strategic Project grant (to R.M. and A.F.Y.), Structural Genomics Center for Infectious Diseases (CSGID), and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: HHSN272200700058C (to W.F.A. and A.S.).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!