Coordinates and structure factors have been deposited under accession codes 3ETF (apo-structure) and 3EFV (NAD+ complex).
Structure and activity of the NAD(P)+-dependent succinate semialdehyde dehydrogenase YneI from Salmonella typhimurium†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1031–1041, June 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, H., Beliavsky, A., Tchigvintsev, A., Brunzelle, J. S., Brown, G., Flick, R., Evdokimova, E., Wawrzak, Z., Mahadevan, R., Anderson, W. F., Savchenko, A. and Yakunin, A. F. (2013), Structure and activity of the NAD(P)+-dependent succinate semialdehyde dehydrogenase YneI from Salmonella typhimurium. Proteins, 81: 1031–1041. doi: 10.1002/prot.24227
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 05:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Government of Canada through Genome Canada and Ontario Genomics Institute. Grant Number: 2009-OGI-ABC-1405 (to R.M., A.S., and A.F.Y.)
- NSERC Strategic Project grant (to R.M. and A.F.Y.), Structural Genomics Center for Infectious Diseases (CSGID), and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: HHSN272200700058C (to W.F.A. and A.S.).
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.