Structural, energetic, and dynamic responses of the native state ensemble of staphylococcal nuclease to cavity-creating mutations
Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1069–1080, June 2013
How to Cite
Roche, J., Caro, J. A., Dellarole, M., Guca, E., Royer, C. A., García-Moreno E., B., Garcia, A. E. and Roumestand, C. (2013), Structural, energetic, and dynamic responses of the native state ensemble of staphylococcal nuclease to cavity-creating mutations. Proteins, 81: 1069–1080. doi: 10.1002/prot.24231
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Agence National de la Recherche grant PiriBio. Grant Number: 09-455024
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: MCB-0743422, MCB-0543769, and MCB-1050966
- French Ministry of Research and Higher Education
- Fulbright International Graduate Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!