Structural, energetic, and dynamic responses of the native state ensemble of staphylococcal nuclease to cavity-creating mutations
Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1069–1080, June 2013
How to Cite
Roche, J., Caro, J. A., Dellarole, M., Guca, E., Royer, C. A., García-Moreno E., B., Garcia, A. E. and Roumestand, C. (2013), Structural, energetic, and dynamic responses of the native state ensemble of staphylococcal nuclease to cavity-creating mutations. Proteins, 81: 1069–1080. doi: 10.1002/prot.24231
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Agence National de la Recherche grant PiriBio. Grant Number: 09-455024
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: MCB-0743422, MCB-0543769, and MCB-1050966
- French Ministry of Research and Higher Education
- Fulbright International Graduate Fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.