Hydrophobic environment is a key factor for the stability of thermophilic proteins
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 715–721, April 2013
How to Cite
Gromiha, M. M., Pathak, M. C., Saraboji, K., Ortlund, E. A. and Gaucher, E. A. (2013), Hydrophobic environment is a key factor for the stability of thermophilic proteins. Proteins, 81: 715–721. doi: 10.1002/prot.24232
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- NASA Exobiology. Grant Number: NNX08AO12G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!