Crystal structure of the ω-aminotransferase from Paracoccus denitrificans and its phylogenetic relationship with other class III amino- transferases that have biotechnological potential
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 774–787, May 2013
How to Cite
Rausch, C., Lerchner, A., Schiefner, A. and Skerra, A. (2013), Crystal structure of the ω-aminotransferase from Paracoccus denitrificans and its phylogenetic relationship with other class III amino- transferases that have biotechnological potential. Proteins, 81: 774–787. doi: 10.1002/prot.24233
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- German Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung
- “Bioxamine” in collaboration with Evonik Industries AG, Marl, Germany
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PROT_24233_sm_SuppFig1.pdf||187K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|PROT_24233_sm_SuppTab1.xls||59K||Supporting Information Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.