Effects of protonation state of Asp181 and position of active site water molecules on the conformation of PTP1B
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 788–804, May 2013
How to Cite
Özcan, A., Olmez, E. O. and Alakent, B. (2013), Effects of protonation state of Asp181 and position of active site water molecules on the conformation of PTP1B. Proteins, 81: 788–804. doi: 10.1002/prot.24234
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- TUBITAK. Grant Number: 107T863
- Bogazici University B.A.P. Grant Number: 5101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!