Effects of protonation state of Asp181 and position of active site water molecules on the conformation of PTP1B
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 788–804, May 2013
How to Cite
Özcan, A., Olmez, E. O. and Alakent, B. (2013), Effects of protonation state of Asp181 and position of active site water molecules on the conformation of PTP1B. Proteins, 81: 788–804. doi: 10.1002/prot.24234
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- TUBITAK. Grant Number: 107T863
- Bogazici University B.A.P. Grant Number: 5101
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.